Talent & Leadership Leader
Job Title: Talent & Leadership Leader
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Director (UK)
We are currently recruiting for a Talent & Leadership Leader to join our Human Resources team at our site in Leek, Staffordshire.
As the Talent and Leadership Leader, you will lead the development and executing of a Talent strategy for the continued attraction, engagement, retention, development and deployment of high caliber and fit-for-purpose people. You will lead the Talent and Leadership agenda across Ornua Foods UK.
- Work collaboratively with business and HR colleagues to identify and shape new HR strategies/practices/procedures and to review, challenge and improve existing HR practices, processes and systems to continually develop the organisation.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team who are able to support the development, implementation and embedding of specific HR strategies, frameworks, processes and tools to support the delivery of the People Strategy.
- Design and deliver creative and impactful solutions to talent driven challenges and opportunities, improving Ornua’s employer brand and employee experience.
- Deliver an achievable programme of change by initiating, designing, leading and coordinating HR projects to meet the needs of Ornua UK Group and businesses.
- Manage and monitor individual and team performance to ensure team/business services are delivered in line with agreed objectives, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Select and manage a network of suppliers/partners to ensure delivery of consistent, effective and quality expertise in line with global, regional and local business requirements.
- Coach and develop HR colleagues in aspects of organisational development
- Deliver thought-leadership, support and challenge to the HR Director to support the development and delivery of the Ornua Group UK People Strategy.
- Drive the development and oversee the deployment of appropriate metrics, diagnostic tools and assessment methodologies across the HR specialisms to assess 'return on investment', business impact, and benefits delivered by the HR function, to inform future strategies, investment and priorities
- Work closely with Group Talent team to influence the design and delivery of Group-led solutions and to plan and execute appropriate UK roll-out.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with internal stakeholders, regional and local customer groups, to ensure the HR business partnering service supports the delivery of the business unit's people and commercial objectives.
- Provide thought-leadership, advice, challenge and support to HR and Business Leaders to ensure 'people risks' and 'people opportunities' are understood and factored into business decision making.
- Previous experience of developing organisations through a focus on centre of excellence, Talent leadership and/or organisational change
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams
- Experience of delivering effective solutions to “people” issues
- Experience of managing others
- Knowledge of broad range of HR areas e.g. recruitment, talent development, change management, communication and engagement
- Commercial Focus
- Private Medical Insurace
- Company Pension
- Bonus of to up 10%
- Employee Assist Programme
For any additional information on this role or any other vacancies, please contact Kate Taylor, Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator.
Candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly. Unfortunately we are not in a position to revert to all other applicants