Manufacturing Services Operative
We have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Warehouse team as a Manufacturing Services Operative. This role is to provide efficient operations of all warehousing activities and in-date Fork Lift Truck license is essential in order to be considered for the position. This role is full time and working on a rotating shift pattern (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm) and is based at our site on Sunnyhills Road in Leek, Staffordshire.
Key Tasks & Duties:
- Ensuring Fork Lift Trucks are driven safely and are checked for safe operation before use.
- To ensure Manufacturing areas are provided with required materials in a timely manner.
- To correctly carry out all stock transactions in a timely manner.
- To ensure Personal Protective Equipment is worn correctly at all times.
- To proptly report any issues with Fork Lift Trucks to the Department Manager.
- To ensure all materials are moved and stored safely in accordance with safe weight limits.
- To maintain Fork Lift Truck battery water levels are correct.
- To ensure Packaging waste is correctly segregated.
- To inform the Deptment Manager any issues which could impact Safety, Quality or Cost.
Personal Qualities & Experience:
- Holding a Fork Lift Truck licences from a recongised body is essential in order to be considered for this position
- Counter-balance and/or Reach Licences.
- At least 6 months Fork Lift Truck experience within the last year is necessary.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also independently.
For any additional information on this role or to apply, please contact Kate Taylor, Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large amount of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful, although every effort is made to reply to each candidate individually.