Head of Service Delivery HR
Job Title: Head Of Service Delivery (UK Group HR)
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Director (UK)
Salary: Up to £65,000
We are currently recruiting for Head of Service Delivery to join our Human Resources team at our site in Leek, Staffordshire.
As a Head of Service Delivery, you will lead the HR Service Delivery team by developing and delivery effective and efficient HR services that underpin the UK Group People strategy.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with internal stakeholders, regional and local customer groups, to ensure the HR services support the delivery of the business unit's people and commercial objectives.
- Lead the development and maintenance of an effective control framework to identify, minimise and manage people related risks including complying with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Monitor HR service delivery performance against agreed plans, objectives and budgets, and work with the HR Leadership team to agree actions to address any performance issues and/or capatilise on opportunities.
- Work closely with Group Reward team to influence the design and delivery of Group-led solutions and to plan and execute appropriate UK roll-out.
- Coach and develop HR colleagues in aspects of HR Service delivery
- Drive the development and production of management information, analysis and reporting that supports and informs timely and effective business decision making.
- Select and manage a network of suppliers/partners to ensure delivery of consistent, effective and quality expertise in line with global, regional and local business requirements.
- Manage and monitor individual and team performance to ensure team/business services are delivered in line with agreed objectives, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Lead, develop and motivate a diverse team of high calibre, technically proficient experts to ensure delivery of high quality and efficient HR services to internal customer groups.
- Provide an internal payroll service to the UK businesses, rationalizing multiple complex payroll runs and streamlining to be administratively efficient and meeting the needs of the customer
- Work collaboratively with business and HR colleagues to identify and shape HR strategies, practices, procedures and to continually develop the UK organisation.
- Develop, implement and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery plans to ensure delivery of a best practice and fit-for-purpose HR service across the UK businesses
- Deliver thought-leadership, support and challenge to the HR Director to support the development and delivery of the Ornua Group UK People Strategy.
Developing organisations through a focus on centre of excellence, HR processes and systems
Developing and successful delivery of strategic priorities and plans
Payroll management in manufacturing environments
- Pension scheme management, working closely with third party providers and pension trustees
- Sourcing and negotiating supplier / partnership arrangements
- Leading and developing a team
- Working with cross-functional team
- Private Medical Insurace
- Company Pension
- Bonus of to up 10%
- Employee Assist Programme
For any additional information on this role or any other vacancies, please contact Kate Taylor, Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator.
Candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted directly. Unfortunately we are not in a position to revert to all other applicants