Continuos Improvement Lead
The CI Leader will develop, participate and execute cross-functional improvement projects and trainings eliminating waste and increasing employee engagement in our Operational Excellence Programme, establishing a culture of continuous improvement. Excellent communication skills are a must as leading cross functional teams and reporting to Senior Leaders will be required. The role requires strong analytical capability and consensus-building problem-solving skills to support the continuous improvement process.
- Lead and/or support CI/OpEx Projects.
- Help embed continuous improvement throughout the organisation by role modelling effective Lean Leadership behaviour.
- Develop Capital Expenditure recommendations and evaluations.
- Train multidisciplinary teams in Lean tools and techniques.
- Help to foster a strong team spirit in your role as Project Leader, as well as when you are a Team Member/Project Support.
- Help deliver the annual improvement plan in line with the company’s Operational Excellence Framework.
- Lead and/or support improvement projects
- Train operational teams in Lean/CI tools and techniques
- Capital Expenditure research, recommendations and evaluations
- Creation and management of CI related documentation
- Data collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation to aid effective problem solving
- Any other duties as and when necessary to meet varying business demands.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Ideally Degree qualified, preferably in an engineering or business discipline.
- Good working knowledge of Lean/Operational Excellence Theory
- Experience in leading projects/multi-disciplinary teams
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role or environment, however, exceptional applicants with less experience will be considered.
- Humble; enables others and recognises their contribution
- Focused and self-confident
- Results-orientated; process driven
- Naturally gregarious; works well with different personality types
- Strong team player
As an employee of Ornua, you can expect to receive a competitive salary along with the following benefits:
- Mobile Phone
- Free Onsite Parking
- 31 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
- Contribution Pension
- Subsidised Staff Canteen
- Company Shop (offering discounts on products)
- Sports & Social Club
- Staff Lottery
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discount on Bikes and Tech Scheme
- Confidential Employee Assist Programme
To apply please forward your covering letter and CV to:
Lindsey Heath – Resourcing Specialist,
Ornua Foods UK, Sunnyhills Road, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 5SP
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org