Commercial Finance Business Partner
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.45am to 17.00pm (1 hour lunch) - Flexibility is required to meet with the demands of the business
As Commercial Finance Business Partner you will be the key financial interface between Ornua and one of our key open book customers. Delivering high quality analysis both internally and externally.
- Present regular financial updates to internal and external customers, focusing on key areas to help understand cost performance
- Reconcile invoiced cost to actual costs with full understanding of reason for variance.
- Responsible for maintaining SKU pricing and costing of all new SKU’s for our key customer
- Support in the procurement of cheese, ensuring price changes are completed accurately and on time
- Deliver continuous improvement to the open book process.
- Support all areas of the business to better understand the open book process.
- Ad-hoc requests from both internal and external customers
Experience / Qualifications:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Excellent people management & coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in Finance Business Partnering
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Knowledge gained in relevant FMCG or food industry
- ERP system experience, ideally Movex
As an employee of Ornua, you can expect to receive a competitive salary along with the following benefits:
- Free Onsite Parking
- 31 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
- Company Contribution Pension
- Subsidised Staff Canteen
- Company Shop (offering discounts on products)
- Sports & Social Club
- Staff Lottery
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discount on Bikes and Tech Scheme
- Confidential Employee Assist Programme
To apply please forward your covering letter and CV to:
Lindsey Heath – Resourcing Specialist (HR Department)